Download 802.11n WLAN USB Adapter Driver Windows 7 64 Bit for Free 
In this article, we’ll walk you through the salient features of the 802.11n WLAN WSB adapter driver. Apart from that, we’ll discuss a bunch of greater features introduced in the latest editions of this USB driver. Besides, we’ll discuss how to download and install the latest edition of this USB driver. If you already have this driver, we’ll teach you how to update an obsolete one.
Numerous modes exist for the USB adapter driver, such as 802.11 a, 802.11 b, and 802.11 n. The only difference between these modes is their speed.
From the users’ perspective, speed is the leading metric that influences the adoption of any technology. For this reason, 802.11 n is the number one choice of domestic users because it offers 240Mbps, which is more than enough for in-home and small markets.
Conversely, 802.11a best suits commercial users as it offers 720Mbps.
How to Download 802.11 n WLAN USB Adapter for Windows 7, 8, and 10 64-bit
With the increased adoption of work-from-home culture in the corporate environment, millions of employees have left their in-house job and become remote employees. Meanwhile, many universities have launched distance learning programs. Therefore, the use of desktop computers has increased dramatically due to this changing work culture.
If your desktop computer or laptop supports 802.11n WLAN mode, you need to install an 802.11n USB adapter driver to add support for Windows operating system.
Here is a step-by-step methodology to update an existing driver.
Check the Date and Version of the WLAN USB Adapter Driver
- Open the command prompt. To accomplish this task, right-click on the start menu, and click on the run, and when the dialog box appears, type cmd in it.
- When the command prompt appears, type the following command: netsh wlan show drivers; the following window will appear in front of you.
Update the 802.11n USB Adapter Driver Manually
If you are experiencing networking issues, you must manually install the 802.11n driver.
- Launch the Jump List by pressing the Windows + X Keys.
- Select the option Device Manager.
- Click on the Network Adapters category, and a list of options will be displayed to you.
- Search 802.11n Network Adapter.
- Right-click on the 802.11n Network Adapter and a list of options will appear.
- Select the option Update Driver Software.
- Hit the Browse button to locate the folder where you have downloaded the 802.11n USB adapter driver.
- Hit the Next button.
Where to Download 802.11n USB Adapter Driver
So far, we’ve discussed how to update the USB driver, but we haven’t addressed where to download this driver. You can easily download the 802.11 n WLAN USB adapter driver by clicking on the download button displayed on this website.
802.11n USB Adapter Driver for Windows
WLAN USB adapter driver is an application that connects your PC with an external hardware device. This driver is empowered by advanced technology to streamline the data flow between computers and external devices. If the USB 2.0 driver is not properly working in your system, it indicates you are running an old system and your hardware requires an immediate update.
It is known as the high-speed driver and is deemed the high-demand utility due to its features, predominantly smart power management, multiprocessor, and high bandwidth.
Additionally, this WLAN USB adapter comes with Windows compatibility. If you are running Windows 10 OS, you might experience issues while installing the driver.
To resolve your problem, we are presenting a better and long-lasting solution so you can install and update the WLAN USB adapter driver into your drive easily.
Here is a step-by-step fix to this problem.
- Type Windows Explorer in the start menu and when the window appears, find my computer option.
- Locate the hardware option. Once you expand this option, you’ll find an option device manager.
- Upon clicking this option, USB controller options will be displayed in front of you.
- Within this option, we have to locate the USB 2.0 enhancer controller.
- If you find the yellow mark on that application, it indicates your device and windows have some technical faults.
How to Update 802.11n WLAN USB Adapter Driver
There is a simple method to upload this utility if the software is already installed on your device. If you haven’t yet installed the software, return to our download section, where you’ll find a step-by-step guide to download, install, and update this software.
Once you have successfully installed and downloaded the USB adapter driver, visit the device manager from the Windows menu and location option ‘update driver’ under USB 2.0.
Importance of 802.11n Updated Driver
You are required to update the USB adapter driver in order to enjoy a strong connection and high speed. Moreover, it offers you high speed, so your PC runs smoothly.
Excellent Customer Experience
802.11n WLAN USB driver is a utility equipped with various features and specifications to establish a wireless connection between two or more devices. The USB 2.0 adapter driver offers a high bandwidth speed coupled with a smooth, flexible, and improved surfing experience than its predecessor. Above all, it is compatible with both the old and the latest editions of the Windows Operating System.
Salient Features of 802.11n USB 2.0 Adapter Driver
USB adapter driver is packed with a host of useful features. The most prominent of them are discussed below:
- It offers a hassle-free way to connect scanners, printers, mice, keyboards, modems, and external storage devices.
- The previous edition of the driver had reasonable transfer speed, but the new edition was launched with significantly improved transfer speed.
- USB 2.0 adapter driver supports 127 portable devices.