Download YouTube App for PC Windows 7/8/10 
If you have a desktop PC, you might be using web browsers like Google Chrome or Opera Firefox to access YouTube videos. While using the YouTube website to watch videos, you can embrace all the great features like creator studio and an aesthetically appealing user interface.
With the increased adoption of touch-screen-supported Windows devices, peoples prefer watching YouTube videos via its official app. It is because the YouTube app is synchronized with the requirements of the latest Windows versions. In this article, we’ll walk you through the different methods to download the YouTube app for PC Windows 7/8/10.
An Android emulator is the best available method of downloading Android APK files from YouTube. if you want to watch YouTube videos on desktop Windows as you watch them on your Android phone, BlueStack is the best option.
Here is a step-by-step guide to downloading and installing BlueStack and launching the YouTube app using this emulator.
- Download the BlueStack emulator. Another article has already discussed the complete method of downloading and installing this emulator.
- Click on the download button to download and install cracked version of BlueStack Android emulator.
- Open the downloaded file and run the .exe file.
- Once the emulator is installed on your PC, sign in with your Google account.
- Upon launching the emulator, open the play store and search “YouTube.”
- Download the YouTube app and the application will automatically be installed on your PC.
When you launch the YouTube app for the first time, you are required to sign in to your Google account. Generally, BlueStack executes this step automatically. Apart from that, BlueStack lets you create a shortcut to the YouTube app so you can launch this application immediately.
Aside from downloading the YouTube app from the Google app play store, you can manually install the YouTube APK file on a Windows PC.
Some Perfect Alternatives to the BlueStack
BlueStack is arguably the best Android emulator equipped with plenty of enticing features. That being said, it is one of the most resource-intensive emulators, and that’s why only a few PC users can afford it. Above all, it is one of the least optimized emulators, making it unfit for running too many applications without burdening the system’s resources.
Therefore, if your PC lacks the hardware resources to run BlueStack efficiently, consider seeking its alternatives for running YouTube app on the PC Windows 7.
Nox App Player
Nox App Player is one of the best Android emulators to run android apps on the Windows PC flawlessly and is deemed the perfect alternative to the BlueStack. On top of that, it comes with cross-platform compatibility, so you can flawlessly run it on both Windows and Mac OS. Above all, it provides a one-click installation, so you don’t have to download any third-party app to use it.
KO Player is another fantastic emulator for running android apps on the PC without requiring the user to download any third-party app beforehand. Besides, this emulator best suited for playing high graphics games and resource-intensive apps. More importantly, YouTube is not a resource-intensive app, so you can easily run it via this emulator without experiencing any lag.
MEmu player is an android emulator for the Windows PC compliant with the Lollipop-based Android OS. Its installation process is straightforward and free from unnecessary files that often come with other emulators. What sets it apart from other emulators is it allows the users to configure hotkeys so they can easily play android games on a Windows PC.
Install YouTube App from the YouTube Website
- Open your favorite web browser and type https://www.youtube.com in its address bar.
- Click on the Install YouTube icon in the address bar’s right corner. As a result, YouTube gets installed on your Windows PC automatically. Once you install the YouTube app, you can launch it next time by clicking on the YouTube icon.
Download YouTube App for Windows PC From Microsoft Store
- Visit the Microsoft Windows official website.
- Type the YouTube app in the search bar of the Microsoft store and visit the download page.
- Hit the GET button and insert the login credential of your Microsoft account to download the YouTube app. Unfortunately, the Microsoft store allows you to download a YouTube app that only runs on the Xbox series X/S. To download and install the YouTube app directly on a Windows PC, we strongly recommend the 2nd method.
How to Download YouTube App on PC Windows 11
Windows 11 is the latest version of Windows OS launched by Microsoft. This new window is equipped with a host of features, the most prominent of which is its native Android support.
Therefore, you no longer need to download and install an Android emulator if you want to run the YouTube app on Microsoft Windows 11. Instead, you can download the official version of the YouTube app from the Amazon app store.
Additionally, you can install the YouTube APK on your desktop Windows 7. All you need to do is to grab the APK file from the APKPure website.
Does the YouTube App Exist for PC Windows?
Although there is no official edition of the YouTube app for the PC Windows, Linux, or Mac, some unofficial app is readily available to download at ytdesktop.com.
Nevertheless, we will never recommend our readers download and install YouTube apps from unauthentic sites as they might contain malicious content. Consequently, you’ll end up losing essential data. On top of that, many sites allow users to download YouTube videos or convert YouTube video file format but stay away from them.
In this article, we’ve discussed different methods to download YouTube apps for PC Windows 7. The methods discussed here for PC Windows are valid for other operating systems like Linux and Mac.